Customer Service Representative
Jack-of-all-trades, master of your career—that’s what you should expect when joining a global company that’s full of potential. With Chevron Stations, you’re learning and growing new skills each day through management support and professional training. Whatever task you finish, you get that much closer to your next goal. Don your Chevron hat (which is, in fact, many hats at once) and show the world what you can accomplish.
- Full-Time Shift: First (Day), Second (Afternoon), Third (Night)
- Starting Wage: $17.75 per hour
Here are the traits that it takes to have success on this team!
- Team player
Yep, we’ve got the same benefits all those fancy office jobs have. And more. When you have everything you need, you can go a lot further than you’d ever expect.
Medical and dental care coverage
Retirement savings plans
Education assistance and support
Paid vacations and holidays
Recognition and service award programs
Customer Service Representative
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
• Maintain courteous, professional contact with co-workers, customers, vendors, and community at large.
• Maintain neat appearance and good personal hygiene in compliance with CSI image standards.
• Support and follow established safety, security, quality guidelines as well as CSI’s policies, procedures, practices, and programs. Report accidents or incidents to the manager immediately.
• Preserve safety of self, fellow employees, and all others in the work location by utilizing the CSI Loss Prevention process.
• Ensure food safety hygiene in accordance with county regulations is followed to include proper sanitation, food handling, preparation, storage and disposal procedures
• Follow federal law and company standards on carding customers for all age restricted products sold at the stations.
• Work professionally with vendors and contractors.
• Regular and punctual attendance is expected.
• Follow proper kitchen and sanitation procedures in accordance with city and county regulations during cooking of KKC products
• Provide exceptional guest service. Be courteous, always greet and thank all customers while making eye contact.
• Conduct all point-of-sale activities accurately and safely while adhering to CSI guidelines and procedures. This includes retail and fuel sales transactions completed through multiple forms of payment.
• Maintain cash drawer to be at or below maximum level. Secure all funds in safe and perform cashier reconciliation at each end of shift to ensure accurate management of sales. CSI cash handling policies, guidelines, and procedures are followed consistently.
• Perform consistent station cleaning of the indoor and outdoor facilities including restrooms, islands, pumps, and car wash, if applicable.
• Prepare food and hot beverage products. Effectively manage ExtraMile and/or KKC foodservice and beverages to ensure maximization of sales and minimization of loss through continuously monitoring product levels and re-stocking as needed.
• Actively promote store specials and other marketing programs.
• Cross-check price of delivered goods for accuracy.
• Distribute delivered goods in an orderly manner throughout the store and continuously ensure shelves are full of products. This includes both the retail space and cooler locations in the store.
• Observe local law requirements in activating and filling vehicle fuel tanks with gasoline or diesel fuel to specified levels. (Oregon only)
• May perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, overnight shifts, and holidays.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to handle challenging situations professionally and exercise exceptional judgement.
• Ability to work both independently and in team settings.
• Must possess required up-to-date food handling certificates, as required by law (in specific locations only).
• Cooking/Restaurant experience preferred
• This position has no supervisory responsibilities
• Rare, limited to required training and coverage for nearby stations.
Physical Demands Include but are not limited to:
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time on hard and uneven surfaces.
• Ability to bend, lift, push, and move product using proper lifting techniques. Follow the team-lift concept if objects are too heavy or awkward and if over 25 pounds.
• Krispy Krunchy Chicken procedures require constant standing, bending, and reaching with a moderate amount of manual dexterity.
• Work safely with equipment that can create and hold very high temperatures while always using appropriate personal protective equipment.
• Periodic exposure to all outdoor conditions during daylight hours.
• Moderate exposure to walk-in coolers and freezers at 34 F or lower.
• Frequent handwashing and attention to personal cleanliness standards.
Must be at least 18 years of age or older to work in California and Oregon locations.
Must be at least 21 years of age or older to work in Washington locations.
Must be at least 21 years of age or older to work Graveyard shift from 10pm to 6am.
Must be at least 21 years of age or older to work in Management positions.
· Please note that the compensation and benefits listed below are only applicable for U.S. payroll offers.
· The selected candidate’s compensation will be determined based on their skills, experience, and qualifications. The compensation and reference to benefits for this role is listed on this posting in compliance with applicable law.
USA based job position
Visas will not be granted
· Full-time & Part-time shifts available
· Direct Deposit with competitive weekly pay
· Health & Wellness packages available for purchase
· Education reimbursement program
· Shift Differential Pay for select shifts and job titles
· Management Bonus Program
· Loyalty Service time Program
· Commuter benefit Program
Chevron Stations Inc. (CSI) is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breast-feeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability (including medical condition), military or veteran status, political preference, marital status, citizenship, genetic information or other status protected by law or regulation.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please email us at CSIWFM@Chevron.com.
Compensation Range:$17.75 - $18.75
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, CSI reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. CSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
No related jobs.
view all of our available opportunities
jobs for you
Do you have any jobs saved yet? Start looking now! Once you've found one you're interested in, click the save this job button or icon. You can find them on the search results or job description pages.
Recently viewed jobs will appear here once you have visited a job description page.
No jobs nearby.
view all available opportunities
that’s not all
there’s more to
benefits and pay
Competitive pay. Comprehensive benefits. Sound compelling?
benefits and pay
We’re always learning, growing and upskilling. For you? That means a bigger future.
There’s plenty to celebrate with our employees. After all, it’s you we’re talking about.
Want to know more? See answers to frequently asked questions.